Meet Orthodontist Diana Esshaki, DMD, MS
Board-Certified Smile Expert
Education & Experience
Dr. Diana Esshaki grew up in Brookline, MA. She earned her BA from Boston University in Classical Civilization and Biology. Next, she received her Master of Science degree from the University of Massachusetts and her DMD from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine.
For four years, Dr. Diana served on the faculty at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, where she supervised dental students' training in oral health care management of the medically complex patient population.
She also maintained a private practice as a general dentist in Boston's financial district before pursuing specialty training in orthodontics at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Diana is a board-certified orthodontist and a proud member of the American Board of Orthodontics.
Recognized in Her Field
During her many years at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, she was honored to receive many awards, including:
- American Academy of Oral Medicine Certificate of Merit and Award
- Anthony Gianelly Award in orthodontics
- Dr. Edward G. Austin Endowed Scholarship for postgraduate dental community outreach
- Dr. Frank Susi Endowed Prize Fund for Future Faculty Promise and Distinction
- Furman Scholarship for academic achievement in orthodontics
- Dr. Norman H. Diamond Prize for excellence in orthodontics
- Tufts University Dr. William W. and Usha N. Seller Scholarship for academic achievement
She keeps herself up-to-date on all the latest orthodontic treatments as a member of these organizations:
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
Outside of the Office
When she isn't working, Dr. Diana enjoys reading, going to the gym, traveling and spending time with her wonderful family.